One of the most important innovations introduced by Termogea in the thermo-hydraulic sector is the remote monitoring and technical assistance of the heating and cooling systems of buildings.
There are three elements that allow us to offer a multitude of new services:
- Internet connection integrated in all control units and controllers.
- Software installed in the Termogea Cloud.
- User interfaces for Smartphone / Tablet / PC.
It is a single interconnected system that can be used by everyone, technicians, maintenance companies, machinery manufacturers and end users.
Thanks to this technology we can offer our customers a world of new services, including:
- THERMAL CENTRAL MONITORING
Status of the circulation pumps.
Boiler/heat pump alarms.
Electricity used in electrical kWh.
Thermal energy produced in thermal kWh.
COP/EER for monitoring the efficiency of the thermal power plant.
Scheduled switching on/off.
Alarms linked to malfunctions or exceeding of temperature and humidity thresholds.
- MONITORING OF ALL ZONES
Humidity of the environments.
Monitoring of electrical and thermal consumption.
Hourly programming of:
– Ambient temperature.
– Controlled Mechanical Ventilation (VMC).
– Domestic hot water (DHW), anti-legionella cycle.
- HISTORY OF ALL PARAMETERS
Temperature, humidity, energy, machine status, etc.