One of the most important innovations Termogea introduced in the thermo-hydraulic sector is the remote monitoring and technical assistance of heating and cooling systems of buildings.
There are three elements that allow us to offer a multitude of new services:
- Internet connection integrated in all control units and regulators.
- Software installed in the Termogea Cloud.
- User interfaces for Smartphone / Tablet / PC.
It is a single interconnected system that can be used by everyone, technicians, maintenance companies, equipment manufacturers and end users.
Thanks to this technology we can offer our customers a series of new services, including:
- THERMAL SYSTEMS MONITORING
Circulation pumps status.
Boiler/heat pump alarms.
Electricity used in electrical kWh.
Thermal energy produced in thermal kWh.
COP/EER for the monitoring of the thermal system efficiency.
On/off time schedule.
Alarm systems for malfunctions or exceeding of temperature and humidity thresholds.
- MONITORING OF ALL ZONES
Temperature of rooms.
Humidity of rooms.
Electrical and thermal consumption monitoring.
Time schedule of:
– Rooms temperature.
– Controlled Mechanical Ventilation (VMC).
– Domestic hot water (DHW), anti-legionella cycle.
- HISTORY OF ALL PARAMETERS
Temperature, humidity, energy, machine status, etc.