Centralized thermal systems – The remote control system.
This system is particularly suitable for centralized systems. It is able to connect to the Internet via GSM/GPRS mobile network, without the need to have access to a local router.
All functions can be used remotely:
- Generator switching on/off (boiler or heat pump) according to the predefined time schedule.
- Change of time schedule.
- Control of circulation pumps.
- Temperature reading on delivery and return pipes.
- History of temperature and alarm events.
- Real-time waqrning in case of exceeding of temperature thresholds or generator alarms.